Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Perhaps...this is Life

Walking on a very long beach really makes us feel bad
It's more severe when it's accomplished with direct radiation of sun
Wow...so hot and tiring...
While I was walking on the beach
Following behind the person in front of me...
I watched the footsteps left on the sand
After all,it hits me on something...
A truth in our lives...

Well...it's 2am in the morning...and i'm a bit sleepy already...
Can i make it simple without words
What hit me at that time was....



Human walk so long to obtain/maintain/create, and etc something...
But a shapeless form wave can wash away all at once...
Clearing all the memories/achievements left on the sand...
Become like this...



So,what else we can do to avoid it?
It's easy actually...
Just stay farther away from the wave (the boundary)
Avoiding it to reaching us
That's the way to make things right.

Once we've made out something we want
Just need to keep it up and well
Don't ever let a small deal ruins our Happy Life.

Memory is hard to build
Memory is hard to buried inside of us
But it can go away in a short while
Remember that...:)
*to whom read my blog*

Hope you guys get what I wanna tell...
If you don't...
Just let me know,I'll explain to you...haha=p

NitezzZ.



No comments:

Post a Comment