Friday, December 4, 2009

~Lullaby~

Last night, just before i met Mr. Zhou,
I put on my earphones,
Hugging on my little small pillow
that i loved and need when i'm asleep.

The 1st song that came into my mind was "drowning",
So i hit on the button and I....
I start to feel the song again,
and I start to wonder and think...
Think back on the very first time in my life when i first fall in love,
and yet think and compare on present's me with gone's me.

The song fully fill each corner of my heart,
and reminds me on how I love her,
how she meant to me.
"Everytime I breathe I take you in
and my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
you keep me drowning in your love
Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
you keep me drowning in your love."
But somehow,we both ended it up with nothing but heartbreaks.

It's been 2 years,9 months,and 5 days.
and I'm no longer the same as previous's me,
Time passes by,and i've learned to don't be A chip on my shoulder.

At this moment,another song came in.
I'm pretty sure you know this song:)
"Edge of desire"
Again,I was amazed and agreed with its lyric.
and just hope I'll be thinking like what's John feels.
"Love is really nothing
But a dream that keeps waking me
For all of my trying
You still end up dying
How can it be?"

"Don't say a word, just come over and lie here with me
'Cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see
I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe
There I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me"

"So young and full of running,
All the way to the edge of desire
Steady my breathing, silently screaming,
"I have to have you now"
Wired and I'm tired
Think I'll sleep in my clothes on the floor
Maybe this mattress will spin on its axis and find me on yours"

John Mayer, indeed a beautiful person
coz' he utters beautiful words..=p
and his song really makes me feel wanted to love again
It's like...Love is Huge.

Now,I knew what made me so different from gone's me
and I do really want to go back to where I belong.

Slowly,I'm approaching Mr.Zhou...
Good Night=='zzZ




No comments:

Post a Comment