Thursday, December 31, 2009

31.12.2009...Last day in 2009

I want get myself out of this empty room
The feeling inside there makes me feel numb
Facing PC...but heart is mumbling,that's why i came to here.

Perhaps,the best way to feel nothing is forget about the coming of 2010
haha...the more i feel right now...the more pains i gain inside my mind.../.\

Friends here are not the same as friends at hometown
Honestly i feel that pathetic feeling
Don't why...but it just happens.

Well,i won't stuck at there doing nothing in the room
I'll try to find my way out.

Soon,life gets busy...Am i well prepared for that??
haha..Hope so^.^

Wanna share a little secret with you here...hehe
Those are things i wanted to do right now at the end of 2009...

1.Singing
2.Relaxing
3.Watching movie with loved one (even though I don't have yet)
4.Eating with family
5.Cleaning and decorating
6.Day-dreaming
7.Doing nothing
8.Hope 2mr don't have class (i know it's impossible,JB no holiday for new year..T.T)
9.Heal my waist asap
Lastly,hope to receive many many wishes for coming 2010..hehehe=P








No comments:

Post a Comment